Subscribe to our newsletter & get 15% off on your first purchase
The following policy explains how we collect, use, disclose and transfer the personal information that you provide to us on our website and when you interact with us over social media platforms.
· If you choose to interact with Cartier via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform.
We will use the information we collect from you to:
· Manage and fulfil purchase and orders, facilitate delivery and to provide after-sales services;
· Send service-related communications, including announcements and messages such as order confirmation;
· Deal with your enquiries and requests;
· Manage our accounts;
· Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
· Send you marketing communications (including e-mails) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you;
· Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
· Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our pages and services secure.
· We will disclose your personal information to third party providers for the purposes of providing online payment services, handling credit checks and fraud prevention;
· We will disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party.
We are committed to protecting the personal information we collect.
You may ask for access to any personal information we have about you in our records, to correct or update your information. In some circumstances, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal information or a restriction of its use.
You may unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any of ArmRootmarketing e-mails.